- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
$20.00 OFF FIRST TIME CUSTOMER SPECIALview coupon
GET $20.00 OFF REPAIRS WITH YOUR FIRST VISIT TO MCGHEES AUTO SERVICE.
Anon , 10/04/2021
Mr. Mcghee and staff were very cordial and responsive to all of my inquiries. I inquired about a MD State Inspection for my used SUV and he answered all of my questions respectfully and in detail. He mentioned that vehicles were serviced on a First come, First serve basis depending on how soon I could get my vehicle to their Waldorf location. The service men were cordial and asked if we had any further questions and provided us with a time frame for servicing our vehicle and called as stated when the SUV was ready. I was pleased with the service provided and the attentiveness to our vehicle needs; they even told a few jokes while we waited and provided information about what businesses were around that we could kill time in while we waited for our SUV to be inspected. Would refer this shop to others and may be back for other services necessary for the upkeep of my vehicle. Thank you.